Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I LOVE FOOD

Let's take a second and have a debuting celebration for this first post on this blog!

Finally, I think I have figured out what exactly I want to blog about. One of my favorite things to do is to visit and eat out at restaurants and cafes I have never been to before. It's my way of "trying new things". It's kind of a new concept for me, but I'm starting out with an adventure in my hometown, Boston! From the food truck movement to local cafes, there is always some place to check out if you look around at the right spots. I buy the occasional mug of coffee with a petite pastry on the side, maybe a generously filled sandwich, or a colorful salad, but whatever it may be, I always take a snapshot of it before I dig in. Though I am nowhere being a professional photographer, the subject is definitely something in interest. So what better way to combine my gastronomic personality and my love for art than food photography -- or what I like to call "foodography"(credits to my friend)!

So put that napkin on, grab your forks and knives, and be prepared to...DROOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment